Ingredients For Keto Lasagna
1 LB Ground Beef
1 Can Tomatoes
1 Cup Mushrooms
1 cup Beef Stock
4 cloves garlic
1 cup Diced Onion
1 TBSP Olive Oil
4 OZ Cream Cheese
1 Cup Cheddar
1 OZ Mozzarella
1 Cup Cream
2 Large Zucchini
Preparation of keto lasagna.
1. In a small pot add cream, cream cheese, cheddar, and mozzarella. Warm
slowly until all the cheese has melted but does not bring to a boil. Set to the side.
2. Heat a medium pan and add the olive oil.
Add the diced onion and garlic and fry for 5-10 minutes until starting to brown.
3. Add the mushrooms and ground beef and cook until browned. Season with a
pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Add the tomatoes and beef stock and simmer for 20-30 minutes until the sauce
has reduced. Set to the side.
5. Cut the zucchini into thin strips using a mandolin or vegetable peeler. Grease
and line a baking tin.
6. Layer the lasagna finishing with a layer of cheese sauce. Top with some
additional shredded cheese.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes a 350°F.
Take out your keto lasagna and serve while warm.
➡ Nutritional Information:
Net Carbs: 8.2g