Feta and Spinach Omelet.
Another healthy feta and spinach omelette to try at home.
INGREDIENTS FOR FETA AND SPINACH OMELETTE:
2 Whole Eggs
2 tbsp Heavy cream
½ cup spinach, chopped
2 tbsp Butter
2 cloves of garlic, smashed and minced
¼ Cup Onion, minced
½ Cup Feta cheese
- Place a wide non-stick pan on medium heat and melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Add the minced garlic and onions.
- Cook slowly for 10 minutes until browned and softened, then pour into a bowl and place to the side.
- Lightly beat the eggs, cream, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Melt the remainder of the butter, add egg mixture and cook over low heat.
- When the edges start to set after about two minutes, crumble over the feta, chopped spinach, cooked onion, and garlic.
- Flip in half, cook for a further 2 minutes until brown and slide onto a plate.
- Top with half a sliced avocado.
Serve immediately and enjoy.
➡ Nutritional Information:
Carbs: 6.9g (15.24%)
Net Carbs: 10.1g (9.11%)
Protein: 25.9g (23.35%)
Fat: 68.1g (61.41%)
Total Weight: 110.9g