Coconut Curry with Cauliﬂower Rice.
This coconut curry with cauliflower is the real deal, make sure you try it at home.
Ingredients for coconut curry with cauliflower rice:
1 Lb boneless Chicken thigh cutlets
2 tbsp Olive Oil
4 cloves garlic
2 tsp Green Thai Curry paste
1 tsp fresh grated ginger
2 tsp Sriracha
1 Can coconut cream
1 cup Broccoli
1 chopped Zucchini
2 Cups Chicken Stock
3 Cups Riced Cauliflower
- In a large frying pan, add 2 tablespoons of coconut cream and place on medium-high heat until bubbling.
- Add the diced onion and garlic and fry until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add ginger and diced chicken and cook until browned.
- Add in curry paste and sriracha and cook for an additional two minutes until fragrant.
- Pour in the rest of the coconut cream, chicken stock, broccoli, and zucchini
- Reduce to a low-medium heat and leave to simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Add salt and extra chilli sauce to taste.
- Prepare Cauliﬂower rice according to directions on the package.
Serve immediately and enjoy.
➡ Nutritional Information:
Carbs 18.8g 21.01%
Net Carbs: 14g (15.64%)
Protein: 26.5g (29.61%)
Fat: 44.2g (49.39%)
Total Weight: 89.5g