When searching for a healthy recipe, chicken and mushroom quiche is one of the healthiest ketos you should add to your list.
Ingredients For Chicken And Mushroom Quiche:
100 g almond Flour
40 g Coconut Flour
1 tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp Salt
2 tbsp rosemary
150 g cold butter
2 tbsp apple cider
½ Cup Cream
3 Cups Shredded
1 Cup Chopped
2 TBSP Thyme
3 Cloves Garlic
- Add the almond and coconut flour into a food processor along with the salt and
xanthan gum. Pulse briefly to combine.
- Add 150 grams of cold butter cut into small cubes, salt and rosemary. Pulse
until a breadcrumb texture forms. Form a well and add one egg and the apple cider vinegar. Pull together and knead gently until a dough forms.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Remove and roll between two sheets of parchment paper. Using the back of a rolling pin, gently transfer to a greased quiche pan and trim off the excess dough.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes at 325°F. In a large bowl, combine 6 eggs, ½ cup of cream, garlic and fresh thyme.
- Pour into the pie crust and top with shredded
Return to the oven for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted into the centre
comes out clean.
Serve while hot and enjoy.
➡ Nutritional Information:
Net Carbs: 7g